Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Life, by Angela Rose

Our Life


My love for you is always exuberant,
My heart fills with song whenever you’re near
Even though your nose is protuberant,
And you have become quite big in the rear.

My life is yours to do with as you will,
Your smile is the only payment I seek.
I find your laughter to be a bit shrill,
and your legs are hairy much like a Greek’s.

If you consent to love me forever,
I’ll be your best friend till your dying day.
None of your jokes have ever been clever,
At least you don’t wear an ugly toupee.

Seriously, I do love you sweetie.
Now how about a foot rub peace treaty?


Theme; Even the person you love isn't perfect, but you should love them just as much despite their faults.
Poetic Device; Metaphor, Rhyming


No comments:

Post a Comment